Dehydrated mango is a good source of vitamin A (20 percent of the daily value) that plays a key role in cell growth, healthy vision and a robust immune system. Unlike regular mango, dehydrated does not contain high amounts of vitamin C (only 2 percent of the daily value). High amounts of water-soluble vitamins such as vitamin C are lost during the drying process. Our Mango is mexican Manila, dehydrated when the fruit is already mature so is very sweet and soft! delicious!
Protects against cardiovascular diseases. The dehydrated mango contains selenium, it is an antioxidant micro mineral that helps prevent cardiovascular diseases.
- Strengthens the immune system. This dehydrated fruit also has a high content of vitamin C, essential for the immune system, as it increases its strength and makes the body strong enough to fight the attack of various infections and diseases.
- Protects against cancer. Mango, besides containing selenium, is rich in other antioxidants, especially phenols that are very effective in the fight against different types of cancer.
- Promotes digestion. The dehydrated mango contains a lot of fiber, which favors digestion and also helps clean the intestine.
- Source of vitamin A. You will also find vitamin A. Vitamin A is necessary to improve the growth of cells, improve vision and stimulate the immune system.
- Promotes memory. The mango also contains glutamine, a non-essential amino acid (our organism synthesizes it and, therefore, it is not necessary to provide it through the diet) that is part of the muscles and blood, helps build and maintain muscle tissue, participates in the regeneration of the intestinal mucous membranes, prevents muscle wasting, increases mental activity and promotes correct brain function.